Friday, September 16, 2011

The Bold Italic now available to guests at the Chancellor Hotel on Union Square

We are very honored to have the beta copies of The Bold Italic for our guests at the Chancellor Hotel on Union Square.





The Bold Italic is a new printed publication that highlights the truly local side of San Francisco. More and more, people that are visiting places want the local aspect of the place they are visiting. They want to act like locals, be with locals and know the local secrets. The Bold Italic serves that up in a fun and irreverent way. I went through the first issue and saw some great things that I can't wait to check out myself even though I am born and raised here. Other parts were making me laugh inside at some of the quirkier sides of San Francisco. There is a lot of great information for "Foodies" (I hate that term). I was thinking to myself, if I was visiting San Francisco and saw this publication, I would be so excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited because I am getting such great information that seems so unique, but disappointed that I would not have near enough time to do half of what I wanted to do.


Check out the website at: http://www.thebolditalic.com/, but definitely pick it up at the hotel when you are visiting. You will really enjoy it.

No comments: