Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Chancellor Hotel Union Square featured on NBC's The TODAY SHOW on Halloween

 
We are so excited (I think?) to receive national publicity on the TODAY Show this morning.
 
Family Circle Magazine did an article in their October 2013 issue on "Haunted Cities" and the best place to stay when visiting.  We were very surprised when we saw that they had found our ghost stories and mentioned us in the article.
 
Then, NBC's The TODAY Show on Halloween Day did a segment on the article and we were prominently suggested as the haunted hotel to stay at when visiting San Francisco.
 
Check out the video!   
 

Our reputation for having ghosts comes from the tales of our guests that have sent me their stories.  I posted the stories on this blog because I thought they were interesting and web searchers seem to have found them.  We have not promoted any of this.  Here is a link if you want to read the backstory:

 

I don't know if we are haunted, but some people seem to think so.  The hotel will be 100 years old next year and I am sure the walls could tell a lot of stories about what has gone on around here.

 

No comments: